REEF BLUE ACTINIC aquarium flourescent lamp
REEF BLUE ACTINIC aquarium flourescent lamp. A high efficiency fluorescent cover for saltwater aquariums.
Blue Reef actinic is the fluorescent lamp which gives high power, actinic light(blue). It is a source of light, which is used in aquariums due to its favorable spectrum. It practically only emits fluorescent blue light with a wavelength between 400 and 500 nm with a maximum of 420nm. This wavelength significantly supports many coral growth.
Blue Reef actinic brings out the natural color in particular when we simulate the cycles of the sunrise and sunset.
• Actinic color is similar to the light in the marine waters
• Perfectly complements the spectrum of metal halide lamps
• Excellent for all organisms living in salt water aquariums
• In addition to with the White Reef and Reef Blue actinic one can get a very natural-looking aquarium.
• Blue Reef actinic brings out the colors natural ability to fluoresce in particular when we simulate with the light cycles of sunrise and sunset.
• Can be used with electronic equipment
T5 24W - 55 cm
|Type of fluorescent bulb:|
|The color temperature:|