This product is available in our stores
NARVA T5 BIOVITAL 958 Aquarium fluorescent lamp.
The full-spectrum fluorescent lamp light, in a color similar to the sun is in
particular designed to light freshwater and saltwater aquariums. It is the best light for the breeding and presentation (the color rendering index Ra> 90 very good) of fishes and plants for example: rainbow fish, fishes from the African, Lakes Malawi, and Tanganyika. It promotes the growth of saltwater corals and invertebrates thanks to a simulation of the full solar spectrum and a color temperature of 5800 K. Using a combination of NARVA Special T5 NATURE superb or NARVA Special T5 blue2 you can get an individual and uniquely lit saltwater aquarium and with the NARVA Special NATURE superb freshwater aquarium lightning.
This fluorescent lamp is ideal for the showing the real beauty of flora and fauna in freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
• The 5800 K color is similar to the light in tropical waters
• It promotes the growth of aquatic plants and corals by using blue and red spectrum of color
• Excellent for all living organisms in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
• It revives the natural colors of aquatic plants and fishes in aquariums
• Can be combined with colored PHILIPS TL5 Super 80 or TL5 de Luxe to create different visual effects without having a negative impact on the biological characteristics of the light stream of the Oceanic Organic lamp.
• It can be used with electronic equipment
• The highest luminous efficacy is obtained using electronic equipment
|Type of fluorescent bulb:|
|The color temperature:|