It is cheaper in a set!
|Price of a product sold separately:||Set price|
|(55cm) 4x24W Light set without reflector||35.73€||35.71€You save (0.06%)|
|(55cm) 4x24W Light set||45.42€||43.59€You save (4.03%)|
This product is available in our stores
Electronic ballast PHILIPS
HF-Selectalume II is the most effective, reliable, compact, and cheap
solution to using fluorescent bulbs. This breakthrough technology
allows for energy efficiency, system flexibilty, and big efficiency. The
economic model of HF - Selectalume II has solid design, meets all
relevant international safety and efficiency standards.
• Energy saving compared to the electrical ballast of older generations
• No annoying flickering fluorescent lights
• Does not require the use additional starters
• Good purchase price
• Compliance with CE and Kema - Kur standards
• The average life of use is more than 50 000 hours at Ta = 50 °C
• Fast start - up of the warm lamp due to the filament heating time < 1,6 sec.
• Active correction of power factor ensures constant light output regardless of voltage fluctuation
•Connector Wago 744 offers the flexibility to manually connect (horizontal) or mechanized (in assembly) and the simple mechanism for removing
• VAT invoice
• Instruction manual of installing the electricity ballast
|Width of hood:|
|High of fitting:|