This product is available in our stores
Narva Special Oceanic Star aquarium fluorescent lamp
The fluorescent lamp with full solar light with a color similar to the color of the sun is particularly designed to light freshwater and saltwater aquariums. It is the best light for the breeding and presentation (index of color rendering 1A - very good) of fishes and plants from water bathed in sunlight, for example, rainbow fishes, fishes from the African Lakes Malawi and Tanganyika. It promotes the growth of corals and saltwater invertebrates thanks to a full simulation of the solar spectrum and a color temperature of 6000 K. Using a combination of Narva Oceanic Light Special fluorescent bulbs or Special NARVA Oceanic Blue you can have unique lighting for your saltwater aquarium; and NARVA Special Oceanic Light fluorescent lamp the freshwater aquarium.
The fluorescent lamp is ideal for the reflecting the real beauty of flora and fauna in freshwater and saltwater aquariums.
• The 6000 K color is similar to the light in tropical waters
• Promotes the growth of aquatic plants and corals by taking part in the blue and red spectrum
• It combines the advantages of a light that promotes plant growth and also mimics daylight for aquariums
• Excellent for all living organisms in freshwater and saltwater aquariums
• Revives the natural colors of aquatic plants and fishes in aquariums
• Can be combined with colored PHILIPS TL-D Super 80 lamps or TL-D/90 de Luxe to create different visual effects without having a negative impact on the biological characteristics of the light stream of Oceanic Star lamp lumen
• Can be used with conventional or electronic equipment
• The highest luminous efficacy obtained using electronic equipment
|Type of fluorescent bulb:|
|The color temperature:|