SYLVANIA GROLUX 8500K aquarium fluorescent bulb
SYLVANIA GROLUX fluorescent bulb. It is a high efficacy fluorescent cover with a color temperature of 8500 K and a high light stream.
The fluorescent bulb is ideal for supporting the growth of aquarium plants.
A large part of the spectrum of blue and red which helps photo-biological processes in plants
• It revives the natural colors of aquatic plants and fishes in the aquariums
• It promotes photosynthesis
• For freshwater aquarium lighting
• It can be used as a total or supplementary lighting for plants
• It can be combined with colored PHILIPS TL-D Super 80 or TL-D/90 de Luxe bulbs to create different visual effects without having a negative impact on the biological characteristics of the light stream of GROLUX lamp
• Can be used with conventional or electronic equipment
• The highest luminous efficacy obtained using electronic equipment
T8 58W - 150 cm
|Type of fluorescent bulb:|
|The color temperature:|