NARVA T5 NATURE SUPERB aquarium fluorescent lamp
It is designed for freshwater aquariums. Thanks to an enhanced blue and the red spectrum, the synthesis and photo-biological processes of chlorophyll are stimulated, and there are also highlighted the red, orange and blue coloration of fishes and plants. It is not recommended lighting the aquarium only with the NARVA Special NATURE superb fluorescent lamps, because it causes a rapid growth of algae. Recommended is a combination with the NARVA Special BIO fluorescent lamp resulting in optimum illumination and ideal conditions for fishes and plants grown in a freshwater aquarium.
The fluorescent lamp is ideal for supporting the growth of aquarium plants.
• Uses a large part of the spectrum of blue and red which helps photo-biological processes in plants
• Revives the natural colors of aquatic plants and fishes in aquariums
• Wspomaga fotosyntezę
• Promotes photosynthesis
• For lighting freshwater aquarium
• Can be combined with colored PHILIPS T8 Super 80 or T8 de Luxe lamps to create different visual effects without having a negative impact on the biological characteristics of the light stream of Special NATURE superb lamp
• Can be used with electronic equipment
• The highest luminous efficacy is obtained by using electronic equipment
|Type of fluorescent bulb:|
|The color temperature:|