The FLUORA fluorescent lamp is ideal for all living organisms in freshwater aquariums because it gives a color of light which is close to natural light. It promotes the growth of aquatic plants by taking part in the spectrum of blue and red. It captures very well the natural color of the flora and fauna in the water container. It gives the highest luminous efficacy when it is using electronic equipment.
• Uses a large part of the blue and red spectrum
• Excellent for all organisms living in freshwater
• It combines the advantages of light for plant growth and lamps producing light for aquariums
• Significantly promotes the growth of aquatic plants
• Can be used as a main light for plants
|Type of fluorescent bulb:|
|The color temperature:|