PHILIPS Aquarelle fluorescent aquarium bulb with color temperature 10000K
The fluorescent bulb is ideally suited for general use in freshwater and saltmarine aquariums.
• It is a particularly high energy in a blue light band that provides a well-balanced spectrum which stimulates the production of oxygen, it supports the vital functions of plants and aquarium fishes, and it enables accurate color reflection
• The luminous stream constitutes the exact equivalent of the wavelength of natural light that is required for proper photosynthesis and chlorophyll synthesis
• It is recommended for aquariums with a fluorescent lamp.
• The best results are with PHILIPS TL5 865/965 TL5 965 fluorescent bulbs.
• Can be used with conventional or electronic equipment
• The highest luminous efficacy obtained using electronic equipment
T5 8W - 30 cm
|Type of fluorescent bulb:|
|The color temperature:|