NARVA T5 BLUE2 aquarium fluorescent lamp
It is designed for saltwater aquariums. Thanks to the enhanced blue spectrum (wavelength 330-550 nm), which is needed to absorb the blue chlorophyll, which is necessary for the development Zooxantlenu, it is possible to increase the coral grown and number invertebrates. It is also designed to observe the fishes active in the aquarium at night. Using a combination of Special BIO fluorescent lamps you can obtain individual and unique saltwater aquarium lighting, and a combination of NARVA Special BIO fluorescent lamps are perfect for observing the night active fish in freshwater.
The fluorescent lamp is ideal for giving the real beauty of flora and fauna in saltwater aquariums.
• It mimics the lighting conditions in coral reefs with the blue actinic light
• Promotes the growth of coral and flagellates by encouraging the growth of algae zooxanthellae
• Gives natural color of coral
• Recommended to support the growth of corals and flagellates in saltwater aquariums
• It is coated with a white phosphor to convert the radiation of short-wave UV actinic radiation
• Can be used with electronic equipment
• The highest luminous efficacy can be obtained using electronic equipment
|Type of fluorescent bulb:|
|The color temperature:|