Narva Special Oceanic Blue fluorescent lamp
It is designed for saltwater aquariums. Thanks to the enhanced blue spectrum (wavelength 330-550 nm), which is needed to absorb the blue chlorophyll, which is necessary for the development of Zooxantlenu, it is possible to increase the growth of corals and invertebrates. It is also designed to be able to observe fishes active in the aquarium at night. Using a combination of Special Nature Oceanic fluorescent lamps you can obtain individual and unique marine aquarium lighting, and by using a combination of NARVA Special Oceanic Light fluorescent lamps you can observe the active night fish in the freshwater.
This fluorescent lamp is ideal for giving the real beauty of flora and fauna in the saltwater aquariums.
• It reflects the lighting conditions in the coral reefs with the actinic blue light
• It promotes the growth of coral and flagellates by encouraging the growth of the algae zooxanthellae
• It gives the natural color of coral
• Recommended to support the growth of corals and flagellates in saltwater aquariums
• It is coated inside with white phosphor to convert the radiation of short-wave UV into actinic radiation
• Can be used with conventional or electronic equipment
• The highest luminous efficacy is obtained using electronic equipment
T8 58W - 150 cm
|Type of fluorescent bulb:|
|The color temperature:|